KEY FIGURESSodexo recognizes quality of life as a significant factor in the well-being of individuals, the progress of society and the performance of companies and organizations. For this reason, Sodexo’s main focus has been on the evolving needs of our clients’ resulting from major economic, environmental and societal changes. These needs are impacted by three major performance factors:
- people, to increase satisfaction and motivation in the workplace;
- processes, to promote efficiency and improve overall performance;
- infrastructure and equipment, to maximize use, profitability and reliability and help make living and working environments more attractive.
A SERVICES COMPANYSodexo’s improved quality of life positioning within the services industry is original and is a key brand differentiator. The broad range of service offerings across Sodexo business units allows for a comprehensive approach to improved quality of care.
Circles Concierge is part of the Personal & Home Services division of Sodexo. This segment of offerings also includes childcare and home services for dependent people.
Sodexo’s division of On-Site Services focuses on employees’ well-being, optimizing work processes and ensuring the proper function and safety of sites for companies, hospitals, university campuses, correctional facilities and large worksites.
The Benefits & Rewards Services segment provides access to a wide range of services that improve the quality of life of beneficiaries: employees, students, citizens… This Sodexo solution boosts employee motivation and contributes to improve client’s performance.
SODEXO VALUESClients, consumers, employees and shareholders all make up the diverse community that is Sodexo. More than 95% of Sodexo’s 428,000 employees have daily contact with clients and consumers. Sodexo employees, who through their commitment and dedication, personify Sodexo’s unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are the organizations greatest asset.
- Service Spirit: Clients and customers are at the center of everything done in business and it is the duty and responsibility of all Sodexo employees to be available, responsive and anticipatory of all client demands and expectations.
- Team Spirit: Each team member is an integral player in maintaining the relationships and providing the best service to the client. Sodexo focuses on building teams from the top down that are dependent on listening, transparency, respect for others, diversity, solidarity in implementing major decisions, respect for rules and mutual support.
- Spirit of Progress: Keeping a balance between humility and ambition, all Sodexo employees understand one’s successes as well as one’s failures is fundamental to continuous improvement. All employees strive to make improvements on current situations while maintaining an optimistic outlook on progress.
Circles is committed to driving excellence through the guidance set forth by Sodexo.