- Conditions of Use (Web site)
DEFINITIONS“Personal data”: means any information relating to an identified natural person or one that can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to this person. “us” or “our”: CIRCLES (hereinafter “Circles”), 400 5th Ave, Suite 505, Waltham, MA 02451, represented by Circle Company Associates, Inc. a subsidiary of Sodexo, Inc. (hereinafter “Sodexo”). “you”: any website user/visitor. “Website”: the websites of Circles available at the address www.circles.com and members.circles.com as well as any client website hosted under a Circles managed domain.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND USED BY USWe may specifically collect and process the following types of personal data:
- the information that you provide when filling in the forms on the website (for example, for subscription purposes, to participate in surveys, for marketing purposes, etc.);
- the information that you provide for authentication purposes;
- the information that you provide for order fulfillment or to provide a service;
- via “posts”, comments or other content that you post on the website.
SOCIAL NETWORKSYou have the option to click on the dedicated icons of social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. that appear on our website. Social networks create a friendlier atmosphere on the website and assist in promoting the website via sharing. Video sharing services enrich the video content of our website and increase its visibility. When you click on these buttons, we may have access to the personal information that you have made public and accessible via your profiles on the social networks in question. We neither create nor use any separate databases from these social networks based on the personal information that you have published there and we do not process any data relating to your private life through these means. If you do not want us to have access to your personal information published in the public spaces of your profile or your social accounts, then you should use the procedures provided by the social networks in question to limit access to this information.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE PERSONAL DATAWe use your personal data specifically for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests such as requests for information, searches, the newsletter or other content;
- to provide the services and offers ordered on our website and/or in one of our establishments;
- to conduct surveys and gather statistics;
- to personalize and enhance your experience on our website;
- to offer you our products and services and/or our partners’ products and services;
- any other purpose of which we will inform you, if applicable, when we collect your data.