Job : Virtual Concierge
Team : Operations
Date posted : March 9, 2017
This is a challenging role combining front-end customer interaction, back end service request fulfillment, member relationship management, and providing excellent service through first call resolution when applicable. This role requires world-class customer service skills on the phone, the ability to research requests using our systems, and the ability to develop and enhance business relationships by phone and email.
- Delight members by handling incoming phone calls and/or completing research for members requesting personal services such as dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, and gift baskets for special occasions, ticket inquiries, locating hard to find items, and product comparisons.
- Develop and enhance relationships with members.
- Increase member usage.
- Completely and accurately capture information and update client and proprietary systems appropriately
- Promote meaningful relationships and brand loyalty through engaged and informed conversation with members via phone and email
- Share feedback about member request trends and overall suggestions for improvement with supervisor
- Consistently provide best in class customer service in a fast paced, structured environment
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding various call center performance metrics.
- Strong internet research skills a must.
Full Time benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, generous paid time off and holiday policy. Must be available to work a flexible schedule, some of which involve evenings and/or weekends. Please note that we are not accessible by public transportation.