Job : Concierge Professional – Lounge
Team : Operations
Date posted : March 9, 2017
Full-time and Part-time Premium Airline Lounge Concierge to support VIP Clients with services which operates 7 days a week.
As a Circles Concierge you will work to create experiences so exceptional that long after you interact with a guest, the experience will stay with them. As a worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we are an industry leader in delivering an exceptional experience for all of our clients and guests.
We are looking for people with a passion for creating meaningful relationships. Ultimately our team members must be fully committed to delivering service beyond expectations. You must be able to exhibit skills in getting to know and understand customer needs. If you have experience in the hospitality or travel industry is preferred. However if you have vast worldly experience we believe you may be a great addition to our team. A customer may ask for tickets to a sold out concert, however when they leave they have tickets to the concert, car service to and from the event as well as a dining reservation in between. The word no is not part of our vocabulary, if we can’t get exactly what a guest is looking for we will offer a solution or option that is better than what they originally requested. Being a concierge on our team isn’t a job it is an opportunity to create a memorable experience by building lasting relationships and make a positive difference in lives of everyone you interact with.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is in alignment with brand standards and expectations. Always present yourself as a lady or gentleman – professional and sophisticated, well groomed (all dress code standards must be met – related to hair style, uniform maintenance, no piercings/tattoos. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with Customers and all coworkers as a lady or gentleman using the upmost respect for all individuals, use clear and professional language in written and verbal communications using appropriate etiquette.
- Strong verbal and written skills, as well as proficient computer skills strong internet navigation skills are a must.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure schedule adherence and to quality expectations and standards.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, dining reservations, and entertainment support) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide support and information to guests regarding lounge services and the premium airline benefits available to them. Researching and staying up to date on information about all final destination cities/countries related to current events, destination information, area amenities including special events and activities is required.
- Answer, record, and process all guest requests, calls, messages, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Reservations, Guests Hotel, Car Service, In Suite Service Provider for SPA, Pressing) as necessary to resolve guest requests or issues.
- Review guest requests and daily manifold to prepare for guest arrivals and special requests utilizing our software solution. Ensure that any outstanding requests from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Monitor retail inventory and proactively ensure lounge space and amenities is presentable and stocked.
- Complete Customer Experience training, TSA security and other applicable trainings and screenings as requested.
- Standing for your shift will be required as you are expected to walk around interacting with all guests for extended periods of time during your day.
- Serve as a role model and first point of contact of our client’s brand.