Job : Facilities Service Professional
Team : Operations
Date posted : March 9, 2017
The Facilities Service Professional – Call Center Support representative position is a front-line role that handles incoming client calls while working within a facilities case management tool. The FM-SP answers calls and emails related to facilities management from: employees, technicians, and vendors. The FM-SP is required to assess the nature of the request, document, and to dispatch to the appropriate party for resolution. All of these functions are delivered with a high focus on ensuring an optimal customer experience.
We currently have two shifts available.
One full time position: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
One part time position M-F 3:00pm-8:00pm (these hours can be flexible)
Please note that we are not accessible by public transportation.
- Responds to routine inquiries;
- Assesses the nature of the call and determine the most appropriate party to handle the call;
- Processes incoming facilities work order requests via telephone and email, such as office moves, plumbing problems, light bulb changes, etc.;
- Probe to understand and troubleshoot the root cause of the problem or request and determines the right party to service the work order;
- Dispatches the work order through telephone or email to appropriate contact;
- Sets appropriate turn-around time expectations with the client based on priority codes;
- Ensures that all requests are accurate and handled in a timely manner;
- Selects priorities and organizes work to meet them;
- Proactively identifies work order trends and communicates to the Team Coordinator;
- Follows approved policies and procedures; and
- Resolves shift concerns and/or tasks with the Team Coordinator and co-workers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service skills;
- High school diploma required;
- Call center experience preferred (inbound);
- Extensive use of computer with experience with Microsoft Office products and the input of large amounts of data;
- Switchboard or Helpdesk experience a plus;
- Excellent listening skills and telephone skills;
- Excellent professional communication and interfacing with customers and co-workers; and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.