Job : Concierge Professional – Healthcare
Team : Operations
Date posted : March 9, 2017
The On-site Concierge offers white glove customer service to our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email and phone. You will provide prompt, courteous and customer-oriented services to patients and visitors. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill patient requests to satisfy their needs. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and availability to work a flexible schedule. Candidates must be available to work weekend evening shifts for a total of approximate 15 hours per week. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license including a reliable car.
- Provide uncompromising service to all hospital maternity patients and their visitors by arranging personal and convenience services such as:
- Run errands for patients and guests to local stores and restaurants.
- Order food from local restaurants for delivery to patients and guests as requested.
- Provide our progarm information to patients and visitors while on scheduled rounding.
- Enter all Patient and Visitor requests into a central database.
- Project an approachable and professional image at all times.
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversation with Patients and Visitors via face to face interaction, phone and email.
- Track accomplishments and challenges, constantly evaluating the service levels and reports to supervisor.
- Maintain a general understanding of events occurring on the property
- Respond to patient and visitor requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Able to adapt to schedule changes as needed to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Ability to meet/exceed Productivity and Quality standards
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Active Listening
- Desire for Continuous Learning
- Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks/priorities