Job : Business Development Manager
Team : Sales
Date posted : March 9, 2017
Circles is an integral part of Sodexo’s Quality of Life Solutions. With a long history of providing exceptional personal and business support services, Circles has a significant impact on the well-being of our Consumers while driving business outcomes for our clients. Circles offers a wide range of services that make the everyday life simpler and more fulfilling. Circles is proud to work with many local, national and global companies.
To support the continued growth of the company and the increased demand for our services, we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated sales professional who thrives on working with some of the best brands in the world with a consultative and assertive approach.
Working closely with the Director of Business Development, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for sourcing and securing new business through our existing channel partners as well as through direct to market sales channels in the Healthcare and Corporate segment. The position will require a solid understanding of industry specific trends as well as Circles’ products and services. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for acquiring new business throughout North America.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the new business sales cycle for your own book of business – from generating and qualifying sales leads to meeting with prospects and closing opportunities in order to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Manage to and meet defined activity, conversion, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Respond to customers’ questions about products, services and prices. Provide practical information to customers as required.
- Preparing, submitting and presenting proposals, RFP responses and presentations
- Document all client interactions in Circles’ CRM solution.
- Collaborate with marketing to increase new customer acquisition and conversion.
- Generate new qualified opportunities and appointments through direct outbound calling.
- Internally prospect within the Sodexo organization to initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders by creating business synergies across the Sodexo businesses.
- Works closely with Operations and Account Management teams to ensure solutions and assets are appropriately and efficiently delivered to customers.
- Research, create, and develop targeted prospect lists for outbound activity.
- Share, learn and collaborate with your colleagues and Manager to develop strategies, improve conversion and provide amazing customer service.
- Maintain market Intelligence, knowledge of competition and positioning.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Solid, successful and specific experience in B2B sales activities, minimum 2 – 3 years.
- Demonstrable sales success using a consultative sales approach preferably in the services industry.
- Smart, competitive, fearless, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Focus on client and customer, e.g. ability to initiate and maintain effective business relationships with clients, to interpret client needs and find tailored solutions to each specific customer.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Experience communicating and presenting to C-level audiences.
- Appetite for challenges and results driven.
- Familiarity with the dynamics and purchasing procedures in large corporations.
- PC Skills: Salesforce CRM, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- Understanding of the Healthcare industry highly preferred